At the Edge of Reality At the Edge of Reality

Retro Industrial Goodness

I'm a big fan of Electro/Industrial with a Vintage/Retro edge. Very much enjoyed this. Its a niche sound man, like a cross between NIN and an Atari 2600! You should check out some of my songs if you're into this sound. I'm always keen for collab. Peace.

My Fucking Enemy My Fucking Enemy

Solid!

You have a solid sound, Synthetic Dance Industrial i'd call it. It's great fun to listen to and begs to be turned up! Looking foward to hearing the vocals! Let me know when it's done!

SeeleBricht responds:

Awesome! Thanks man. Glad you like my sound, and I'll definitely let you know!

Blood Lust Blood Lust

Industrial you can dance to!

Nice work dude, I especially like the breakdown in the middle.

SeeleBricht responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it :D

Drowning, Suffocating, Dying Drowning, Suffocating, Dying

Industrialscape creativeness!

Nice work bro, good to hear some creative, original and experimental soundscapes. That's what industrial is all about! Keep up the good work!

Disturbing Disturbing

Disturbingly good

Really nice man, enjoyed that immensely. The intro starts the song flowing very well. Fruity loops if i'm not mistaken?

zakk123 responds:

yep fruity loops

Shadows of your memory Shadows of your memory

Nice guy pose!

Very original. Great work. Once again i'm loving the sampled guitars. The industrial drums and the vocal harmonies work really well together. Loved the guitars at the end of the track.

Ginchy responds:

I wanted to focus on lyrics so I collaborated with a dude on Myspace. I had a great time writing the melody and lyrics.

Destroyer Destroyer

Very nice

A great industrial track, bit NiN sounding, but mostly very originial. I love the sampled guitars in all of your work. Vocals are well done, love the harmonies.

Ginchy responds:

thanks! I played those guitars myself. my sister thanks you too... I always really liked her voice. it has a uniqueness, and she has her own style.